Just like Phones have progressed from mere calling and messaging device to Smartphones with high-speed data connectivity having apps to make life easier; similarly, the customers have started asking more from machine. Machines cannot behave like dumb anymore. They must become smart like phones. They are expected to communicate with each other. Decision making is expected from machines, they should not wait for any physical intervention.
In short, consumers are asking for Automation with the help of Internet which can be termed as the Internet of Things(IoT). Internet of Things connects hardware’s/ machines to the internet with a limited configuration of software. So now software takes charge of machine functioning.
Saying that we have a machine connected to the internet using IoT, but are we done? Here are few questions to ask:
- Where will you see your machines?
- Where will you check data coming from hardware?
- Can we let IoT enabled chips like Aurdino, Raspberry Pi, ESP become boss of the machine?
- Do we still need intervention to the machine via some interface like website/mobile apps?
- How can you ensure connectivity between devices without having coding knowledge?
- More importantly, how your machines are performing? IoT Analytics?
We @ Smart Sight Innovations, provide custom IoT Platform which helps you make your own smart IoT ecosystem where we provide:
- Device Tracking
- Hardware Management
- Hardware Health Tracking
- OTA based Firmware Update
- Rule Engine